- MSc in BME (2021-contd.), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- BSc in BME (2021), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Biomedical signal processing, Machine learning/AI-based biomedical informatics, Medical instrumentation.
Lecturer – Department of BME, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), 2021-contd.
Undergraduate research student – mHealth Research Group, Department of BME, BUET.
- Farhat Binte Azam, Md Istiaq Ansari, Shoyad Ibn Sabur Khan Nuhash, Ian McLane, and Taufiq Hasan. “Cardiac anomaly detection considering an additive noise and convolutional distortion model of heart sound recordings” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 133 (2022): 102417.
- Nusrat Binta Nizam, Shoyad Nuhash, Ahmed Imtiaz Humayun, Tausif Amim Shadly, Ashraf Ur Rahman, Mohammad Enamul Hakim, AKM Monoarul Islam, Taufiq Hasan, “Cardiac Anomaly Screening Using Machine Learning Enabled Digital Stethoscopes”, Bangladesh Cardiac Society Conference, Dec. 2019, Dhaka, Bangladesh (abstract).
- Nizam, Nusrat Binta, Shoyad Ibn Sabur Khan Nuhash, and Taufiq Hasan.,”Hilbert-envelope features for cardiac disease classification from noisy phonocardiograms.” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 78 (2022): 103864.