- MSc in BME (2022-contd.), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- BSc in BME (2022), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Machine learning/ AI for Biomedical informatics, Wearable M-health systems, Medical imaging, Bio-instrumentation & low-cost medical devices, Biomedical signal processing
Lecturer – Department of BME, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), 2022-contd.
- Journal Publications
- Samiul Based Shuvo, Shams Nafisa Ali, Soham Irtiza Swapnil, Taufiq Hasan and Mohammed Imamul Hassan Bhuiyan. (2021). A Lightweight CNN Model for Detecting Respiratory Diseases from Lung Auscultation Sounds Using EMD-CWT-based Hybrid Scalogram. IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 25(7), 2595-2603.
- Samiul Based Shuvo, Shams Nafisa Ali, Soham Irtiza Swapnil, Mabrook S. Al-Rakhami and Abdu Gumaei. (2021). CardioXNet: A Novel Lightweight Deep Learning Framework for Cardiovascular Disease Classification Using Heart Sound Recordings. IEEE Access, 9, 36955-36967.
- Nurul Huda, Sadia Khan, Ragib Abid, Samiul Based Shuvo, Mir Maheen Labib, Taufiq Hasan. (2020). A low-cost, low-energy wearable ECG system with cloud-based arrhythmia detection. 2020 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), 1840-1843
- Undergraduate thesis: Title: A Robust Deep Learning Framework for Real-Time Denoising of Heart Sound, Supervisor: Dr. Taufiq Hasan, Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- 2nd Runner-up prize – “Design For Life” ventilator design challenge organized by EDGE foundation (2020).